Skip to content

Honorable Evil Role playing........Which Alignment?

Which one do you people think the most appropriate alignment for honorable evil char? Not the evil kind who follow law and norm for public relation but more like the one that didnt care about other well-being even not hesitate to harm other but when its come to fight or any competition they like to give fair advantage to their enemies.

Mad Dog from movie "the raid" is a perfect example of this, giving his gun so he can fight fist to fist, let his enemy heal and 2vs1 on him. In fact i want based my char on him, either half=elf fighter/thief or human monk.
irving15

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    LuisTsuranamiirving15ThacoBellMortianna
  • LuisTsuranamiLuisTsuranami Member Posts: 10
    thanks for your input.

yeah i intend to rp a char who is follow a certain code of honor in combat like let his enemies heal their wound etc and driven by ambition to became the best but at the same time he also quite ruthless and unsympathetic toward other living beings who he deem weak.

Well i guess lawful evil will be the most suitable for him. Also thanks for that aligmnet website, i dont even know that was exist :)
    [Deleted User]irving15
  • irving15irving15 Member Posts: 16
    edited December 2017
    I think Mad Dog did those things because he loved fighting. He wants a challenge and the rush of combat and less about the whole honor thing. That should free up some options for you alignment-wise. You can either be good or bad but you love to fight and the best fights are fights that challenge you and lets you test your skills and that whole.... melee thing.
    LuisTsuranami
  • LuisTsuranamiLuisTsuranami Member Posts: 10
    Yup, what you said is right, Mad Dog obviously enjoyed the fighting more than he want a fight with honor, but the way he disarmed himself to fight Jaka and let the already beaten and wounded the two brother to heal and fight together strike me as some one who at the very least operate in some crude code of conduct, so i will try to emulate my char as a lawful character and i never play evil char, always play as a goody-goody or neutral borderline good this will my first time play as a jerk >:)
    irving15