Skip to content

Android version and cross compatible?

stikyardstikyard Member Posts: 5
So I bought BG:EE though Google Play and my friend has the Steam / Windows version. I noted these two games are not compatible versions at the moment and no option to update the Android version to 2.2.

Is the 2.5 update going to affect all platforms and will I get the update for Android through my Google Play?

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    There is a beta available for Android. This should be v2.5 which is also the beta for PC so they should be compatible.
  • stikyardstikyard Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2017
    That sounds promising. I'm not going to DL the beta simply because my tablet is stuffed full. I will wait for the update to go live. I hope all is well with the test and we get it soon.

Does that mean that Android is going to get Dragonspear along with the 2.5 update? Android is currently at 1.2. No expansion available.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    stikyard said:

That sounds promising. I'm not going to DL the beta simply because my tablet is stuffed full. I will wait for the update to go live. I hope all is well with the test and we get it soon.

Does that mean that Android is going to get Dragonspear along with the 2.5 update? Android is currently at 1.2. No expansion available.

They are going to work on SoD to tablets after the 2.5 patch is rolled out.
  • stikyardstikyard Member Posts: 5
    Awesome, thanks for answering! I will patiently wait for 2.5 to roll out. I am hounding all my gaming friends to pick up BG:EE so we can all play together. I really hope this cross platform pans out.