Skip to content

Seeing double cloaks with CEP 2.62, anyone know the solution?

Hey all,

So in my PW some of my cloaks don't show the NWN cloak over it and some do. I went into the editor to do comparions of the properties but I can't seem to see what is causing the issue in some cloaks but not others.. anyone know a solution?

Thank you!

Comments

• TheAmethystDragonTheAmethystDragon Member Posts: 86
    Salvanus said:

Hey all,

So in my PW some of my cloaks don't show the NWN cloak over it and some do. I went into the editor to do comparions of the properties but I can't seem to see what is causing the issue in some cloaks but not others.. anyone know a solution?

Thank you!

Greetings, Salvanus.

Are there some specific cloaks that are causing the issue?

The only thing off the top of my head that would cause double cloaks would be if the module uses both the visible cloaks added in 1.68 with the neck-armor-part cloaks that existed for years prior to that.
  • SalvanusSalvanus Member Posts: 43
    @TheAmethystDragon Hey! Thank you for responding, but I already fixed it! I forgot that we had a script back in the day to add CEP cloak models when cloaks were equipped (before Bioware added theirs). Commented out that part and everything was great!
  • TheAmethystDragonTheAmethystDragon Member Posts: 86
    Salvanus said:

@TheAmethystDragon Hey! Thank you for responding, but I already fixed it! I forgot that we had a script back in the day to add CEP cloak models when cloaks were equipped (before Bioware added theirs). Commented out that part and everything was great!

Ah! Good to hear you got it figured out, and fixed easily.