have decent graphics, like Ghost of a Tale or Nine Parchments

Games I liked:
D:OS2
BG2, IWD2, NWN1&2, Pillars of Eternity
Nine Parchments
Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok
Drakensang series
Ghost of a Tale - have not played much, though

I own Planescape:Torment and Temple of Elemental Evil, DAO and Magicka on top of listed games

Comments

• CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    :bump please:
  • JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910
    Child of Light came to mind. It's pretty different from the IE games since it's more made like a JRPG with puzzle elements. And there's not much in terms of character customization. And their attempts at rhyming are horrendous. But it's still a nice fairy tale-esque game with great music, nice graphic style, magic and a female protagonist.

I bought it when it was on sale on Steam a long time ago, so I don't know if it's cheap though.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Kingdoms of Amalur would be a possibility, I suppose. Bit dated graphics, but still decent all things considered. Build customization involves the typical male/female, appearance, and warrior/mage/thief/allrounder choices.

Dreamfall: Chapters and Memoria also comes to mind: both have female protagonists with magical abilities. Although they are adventure games and not RPG's. Though they're still worth cheching out imho. Similarly there's also Never Alone. But that one is more about shamanism than magicians.
    Already have Kinngdoms of Amalur. And I love it...
    Hmmm.... I have just found Mages of Mystralia - could this be the one I was looking?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Quick question - Mages of Mystralia or Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced edition?
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Dark Souls. You can wield a Spell casting staff in one hand a Sword in the other.
    I decided to go with Divinity:OS EE
  • dreamtravelerdreamtraveler Member Posts: 377
    Cvijeta said:

I decided to go with Divinity:OS EE

good choice
    TBH, I wasn't sure would I get it, since there were some reviews that it falls down after ACT2...