Skip to content

DM tool enhancements

AKMattAKMatt Member Posts: 8
The biggest enhancements I can think of to the DM tools would be the inclusion of a search box at the top of the chooser and creator. There is also a bug that affects how the server party displays sometimes (excluding most players) and fixing that would improve the DM experience drastically. Thank you!

Comments

• SarmanosSarmanos Member Posts: 16
    I would like to see DM client tool functionality added for more console commands like SetAppearance and dm_visualeffect. Possibly make them adaptable by reading haks like the toolset does. I know how to use all of them and even how to hotkey them, but it would be a great quality of life improvement for DMs and open up a wide new world for any who don't use the command console.
  • Nighthawk4Nighthawk4 Member Posts: 4
    AKMatt said:

The biggest enhancements I can think of to the DM tools would be the inclusion of a search box at the top of the chooser and creator. There is also a bug that affects how the server party displays sometimes (excluding most players) and fixing that would improve the DM experience drastically. Thank you!

This would be very useful.
  • tjohn104tjohn104 Member Posts: 10
    Being able to turn people into penguins with as a standard feature would be amazing, yes...
  • charissa1066charissa1066 Member Posts: 33
    @AKMatt, I agree! An enhanced search function would make DMs lives so much easier. Gameplay would be faster and players happier. This is especially true in large modules and PWs. I posted the same request on the NWN:EE forum wishlist.

Add to DM Chooser search:

• Area
    Add search functions to DM Creator
    • Creatures
    • Items
    • Encounters
    • Triggers
    • Placeable Objects
    Add to both Creator and Chooser *wildcard* search
    If Realms of Annakolia's DMs are any indication, a lot of other DMs agree. It's unfortunate that a lot of similar requests are getting lost in the forum. I hope Beamdog is taking this into account when they prioritize enhancements.