Skip to content

Is there anyone from DLA still around?

As the title says. I have tons on unreleased content from Wyvern Crown and would like to contact anyone from DLA.

Comments

• T0R0T0R0 Member Posts: 86
    I've seen Thrikreen on discord.
  • shadguyshadguy Member Posts: 154
    ThriKreen has found these boards, too: ( https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/67021/syncing-hak-contents ).

-Dave
  • ThriKreenThriKreen Member Posts: 4
    shadguy said:

ThriKreen has found these boards, too

Dammit I thought my sneak skill was higher!
  • AzimnAzimn Member Posts: 24
    Back in the day I was always so impressed with DLA's and the Planescape guys work I learned 3d modeling!
  • modestvoltamodestvolta Member Posts: 108
    I was just about to start this same thread. I wasn't involved with DLA, but kept up with it until it/they went dark before the premium module was released.

I keep wondering if any of the graphics or work they did will ever be released if only for people to play around with. I assume not for a multitude of reasons (possible licensing issues or losing files after so many years), but I've always been excited to see a playable version of their world of Krynn. I remember seeing the model for the Inn of the Last Home and thinking graphics couldn't get better than that (was their video spiraling up the tree trunk to introduce it?). Anyways, it was cool to see a talented group get picked up the way they did.
  • Gribo2Gribo2 Member Posts: 17
    I still have the tiles that I did, both in MAX and MDL formats. Backups are great, aren't they?
  • thirdmousethirdmouse Member Posts: 67
    edited December 2017
    @modestvolta I'm probably getting a bit off-topic, but on the subject of whether any old things would ever be released, check out the Solace preservation efforts here. (There's also Borden's Inn of the Last Home effort, in case you were interested.)
  • T0R0T0R0 Member Posts: 86
    edited December 2017
    nevermind,, thirdmouse pointed out the Solace project I was going to post about.