Skip to content

Watcher's Keep questions

I'm doing a LoB/SCS run I decided to do Watcher's Keep before going into ToB and I am totally stuck on the spirit and Heart seals in Watcher's Keep. I've done everything in SOA except Irrenicus, if I do the rest of SOA and go into ToB will I still be able to continue watchers keep in ToB once I get more experience/items? Thanks

Comments

• BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    Yeah it'll keep your WK progress, so you can come back in ToB if needed
  • SloaneRangerSloaneRanger Member Posts: 17
    therdre said:

I'm doing a LoB/SCS run I decided to do Watcher's Keep before going into ToB and I am totally stuck on the spirit and Heart seals in Watcher's Keep. I've done everything in SOA except Irrenicus, if I do the rest of SOA and go into ToB will I still be able to continue watchers keep in ToB once I get more experience/items? Thanks

Yes. I have left Watcher's Keep at various levels in SoA and resumed it in ToB. My experience is the seal level where you are is best left until later in ToB.

Sloane

• dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    As an addendum to the above: Whilst still in SoA you can leave any items you think you might need in ToB in a container in WK and then retrieve them when you're in ToB.
  • therdretherdre Member Posts: 79
    Thanks. After doing most of WK everything else has been a breeze compared to it. I'm not sure when I'll go back both of those fights are so much harder than anything else on LoB/SCS its insane
  • moparmanmoparman Member Posts: 46
    You need super weapons really not available until ToB to do that one at a minimum and a few protection from magic scrolls help too. I've done it before but I cheat like hell :D