Skip to content

Debug Mode: Infinity game cheats available?

JidokwonJidokwon Member Posts: 395
edited December 2017 in General Discussions NWN:EE
My google-fu is rather lacking today. I'd swear, though, that I've read in these forums of players using CTRL+J to jump to cursor, CTRL+Y to kill target, and some other features that were available in the Infinity games. I can reload to an earlier save, but I've just encountered my first bug in NWNEE's OC that I'll need to either fix in game or reload. A script loaded zombie in some tunnels is trying to attack my character, but it's immune to all damage. I've tried `DebugMode 1, then CTRL+Y, NumPad++Y, or just Y to fix. Am I missing something to use the cheats from the Infinity games or is my memory as terrible as my google-fu today?

Edit: Changed Discussion Title

Comments

• AncarionAncarion Member Posts: 155
    Once you are in debug mode, press the period key. This will bring up the Chooser menu. You can expand a list of all the creatures in any area of the module; check to see if this zombie is set as immortal or invulnerable. If so, toggle that off and you should be able to kill it.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    NWN isn't an infinity engine game so I'm not sure if the commands of the latter work on the former.
  • JidokwonJidokwon Member Posts: 395
    @Ancarion: Thank you. That worked great.