Skip to content

Any benefit to rebuy Premium Modules?

I already own all the premium modules from way back in the day (and managed to keep copies of the installers!). Is there any benefit to rebuying them in the deluxe package or should I just get the regular one?

Comments

• SaintPhillipSaintPhillip Member Posts: 59
    None that ive seen yet- The originals will work fine so far.

So really unless you wish to give some extra support to the dev team theres not really a benefit that ive seen except that if you get the regular version and then try to upgrade they will want you to return the version you bought and then rebuy the delux edition - Too many hoops to jump through to try and give them money just to support a project imho.
  • ProphetSwordProphetSword Member Posts: 43
    Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone know how to actually install the premium modules from the installers? I have some that I purchased as well, but don't know how to get NWN:EE to see them.
  • KingSean17KingSean17 Member Posts: 6
    I think it would be really cool if Beamdog would make another premium module so we could have some fresh developer-made content to play with after buying the new game.
  • SaintPhillipSaintPhillip Member Posts: 59

Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone know how to actually install the premium modules from the installers? I have some that I purchased as well, but don't know how to get NWN:EE to see them.

Just transfer the files after you install to the original directory. Theres probably an easier way but idk