Skip to content

Just found out about this!

FrozenDervishFrozenDervish Member Posts: 295
edited January 2018 in General Discussions NWN:EE
Kind of excited and did a quick glance on what people have asked for updates to it, but a listing of things that could definitely be fixed.

1. Base feats, spells, classes able to be modified aka not hard coded.
2. Custom class limit removed, same for spells.
3. Models/animations expanded: ex. Ability to add multiple custom animations instead of force replacing existing ones.
4. Model scale customization: Ability to set model scale and size.
5. Ability to add new weapon/armor types without replacing current types.
6. Bad String reference fixing (Could modify unused strings to basically add custom damage numbers)
7. Expanded toolset creation with items. (Material types, Custom damage types)
8. Fixing and adding in the incomplete Nasher's Set, and Sequencer spells.
9. Expanded area size so we can build larger areas without needing to change zones.
10. The ability to switch between 1h and 2h fighting style when "WE" want not automatic like in NWN 2.
11. Removal of the Attacks per Round hard limit.
12. Ability to add BAB post level 20 for build/class expansion.
13. Shapeshifter/Druid able to add the bonuses their items give to themselves while shifted.
14. Possibility of the 6 second round timer being fixed so that switching items doesn't reset the round to allow 100s of attacks per round.
15. FIX PARRY THIS CAN'T BE STATED ENOUGH.

These are a few of the things that I remember from a long time ago that I would personally like to be fixed/added as well as a few things that NEED to be fixed as they were major issues for a large chunk of players.

A few others that I think need fixed outside of art updates are, but I think are already mentioned.

1. Ability to control NPC party members like in NWN 2/BG
2. Custom doorways (Think overworld map in NWN 2 Storms of Zehir)
3. Traps need more customization(This goes back to my #7 with the ability to create custom abilities for items without needing the funky messed up script function that it originally came with)
4. Updated Art or back up to "3" if you can't/won't open it up for the players to add more expanding the limits.
voidofopinionJuliusBorisov

Comments