Skip to content

Console codes to Nalua’s quests

Dear all,

I have a bug in my current game with Nalia, probably because I missed several dialogues inside De’ Arnise Keep.

As a result I have:
(1) “The De’ Arnise Keep has been cleared” quest in the Done Quest section with the following upmost line: After a difficult battle, the keep of Nalia’s family has finally been cleared of its troll invaders. Unfortunately, Lord De’ Arnise could not be rescued and had been killed by the troll leader, TorGal. Nalia, however, remains alive ... although her future in her own keep seems anything less than certain.
and
(2) “The De’ Arnise Keep has been invaded” quest in the Quest section with the following upmost line: TorGal is dead, and any remaining trolls and yuan-ti will soon flee without a leader. It is time to leave and restore things here to normal.

It’s about 2 months game-time since than, but Nalia’s funeral quest won’t start.

And no other saves as early as that are left :(

Please quote a console command to finish “The De’ Arnise Keep has been invaded” quest and start the funeral quest.

Many thanks!

Comments

• BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    have you tried:

C:CreateCreature("naliames")

that should spawn the messenger and give the funeral quest. Sometimes a quest will be highlighted in the Journal implying it's not completed, when in fact it has been, so hopefully you just need to spawn the messenger and don't need any additional commands.