Skip to content

Dorn il khan questline

Can someone just tell me when dorn quest ends in throne of bhaal!

I am done with the assault on the celestial plane, but is there more or not? if so when does it trigger?
he's just a fallen blackguard with no powers, an assume fighter, but is this is it then fuck the creators of him!!!

I need answers and the internet is telling me jack shit, and i can't find jack ether...

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I believe the assault on the Celestial Plane is the end of his questline. I'm curious though, where would you expect to go from there?
  • KarrgootKarrgoot Member Posts: 26
    edited January 2018
    Well i fantasize that the character one plays will bare witness Dorn gaining power from another source. Maybe even gaining it from the bhaalspawn one plays, if sarevok got his life back with an inkling of the players soul, i guess Dorn can get his powers back thru a ceremony where the the player would bestow in inkling of taint to Dorn. Making him powerful but shaking him for all eternity, a fitting dark end, i bet Dorn would never realize it ether.

Well must admit that i even dreamed of the possibilities of corrupting Carsomyr making it a fit weapon for Dorn.

I guess i am the victim of my own delusions, so the laugh is on me.

Thanks for your time.
    Post edited by Karrgoot on