Skip to content

List servers/mods you want to see back online

I have so many great memories of nwn, that often I cannot remember all of them. They are like a galaxy of stars, and as I sail upon the ocean of memories, each is like a luminous bright shining orb.

umm.. in this post, I wanted people to share the names of the great nwn servers which they remember playing in right at the start of nwn and over the years, with each update. Maybe share a few of the events on each server as you remember them. Or parts of what you can remember.

1) I played on many pvp servers. I guess the final one and maybe the greatest I played on was Godspire. Was it a swedish hosted mod? I do not know. But i remember it was the height of fashion with everyone bringing in their most customised and beautiful (or fierce) character to play with. Stand around and chat and admire the bright lights of the server.

2) Alestorm pvp. I didnt play here much but i remember visiting it and it had a good community.

3) Bastions of War-- yup this mod is still up. What a great mod, server and admin.

4) Neverwinter Knights. Still my most favourtie team pvp server.

5) LOTR-- this is a mod and there were a number of servers.

There are a few servers whose names I have forgotten but whose world i remember very clearly, I might post descriptions of them next time and see if people can help me remember the names....

Comments

• Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    edited January 2018
    I'd love to see Amia back a fantastic RP server that i managed to get to max level,

there was a wheel of time server that i loved, i got to make a bad ass guy training to be a warder

but i loved playing the various zombie survival servers :D

EDIT: I completely forgot about the NWNRavenloft server, that needs to come back!!!

if anyone is on here and remembers Necromundo_Sleevak that's me ^_^
  • ProontProont Member Posts: 141
    Legacy of Avalor - I spent most of my years of playing NWN on this server.
    The Lord of Terror - A single player module from the vault that someone hosted for awhile.