Skip to content

Paladin to a Fighter Kit Mod

dac0152dac0152 Member Posts: 54
I was hoping to remake a PnP character that I played with who was a Paladin/Sorc. Of course, I know this is impossible with the engine, but I figured the closest thing would be to make a Fighter/Mage with Paladin abilities.

I have two questions:

1. Is there a mod that already exists which makes a Paladin/Cavalier/Inquisitor into a Fighter kit rather than a Paladin?

2. If not, how would I go about doing that? I know I would lose the Paladin spells, which is fine since I can just redo those as Mage spells within DLTCEP if I want. I'm pretty versed with NI and DLTCEP but have almost no idea how to use WEIDU.

Comments

• ArctodusArctodus Member Posts: 992
    edited February 2018
    1. None that I know of.

2. Changing the divine spells you want to arcane one (in the case you're going for a fighter/mage multi) is not hard, and might be your best bet to get what you want. You could also add .eff and .spl files to your character to reproduce the immunities and innate skills of the kit you want (Inquisitor's Dispel and Cavalier's Remove Fear fon instance). You'll have to forgo the undead turning, because I'm pretty sure you can't add that to a fighter class.
  • TygaranTygaran Member Posts: 41
    Arctodus said:

You'll have to forgo the undead turning, because I'm pretty sure you can't add that to a fighter class.

But you could attempt to make a new innate ability that mimicked the overall effect of the Turn Undead ability.