Skip to content

Winter wolf breath

LiggLigg Member Posts: 187
edited September 2012 in Archive (Feature Requests)
Hi,
Bit late out of the traps with my requests. I've got several I'll list under different titles.
Winter wolf breath in BG1 & 2 is a bit lame. It's projectile attack and the wolves have such a low THAC0 that it hardly ever hits. In Icewind Dale they had a Cone of Cold style attack which was guaranteed to do some damage. Much more dangerous.

Comments

• GriegGrieg Member Posts: 507
    I always thought that those wolves are kinda funny with theirs white magic missile.
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644
    edited September 2012
    They are dangerous if your name is Xzar. Many of my campsites by the Nashkel Mines have been interrupted with the following sounds. *Winter Wolf Howl* *Sound of Winter Wolf Projectile* *Xzar's Death Scream* *Monty's Taunt*. In that order, lol.
    Post edited by HaHaCharade on
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    As long as vampiric wolves don't get level drain instead of hold person, I am fine with some wolf improving. Besides, in real life as far as I know, wolves aren't hostile alone. I once was walking down a mountain and was like "Oh my god this dog is so adorable, who's a little fuzzy puppeh, yesh you are" and... then I discovered it was a wolf XD

Morale of the story - it looks like a doggy :p