Skip to content

Shadowing on faces?

Hey, can anyone tell me if this issue has been solved with EE? Or are there plans to solve it? I remember I used to get pretty annoyed by these shadows. I'm not sure if they're caused by custom faces or not, or if it was just a thing that occurred with the default faces as well.

Anyway, here are two pics, of how the character looks by default (see the chin? it's also affecting the hair):

And how the character looks when I hover my mouse pointer over them (highlighting them):

As you can see, the shadows disappear since the character is lit. So... can anyone say if they soft-light character models now to avoid this happening, or if it's just something still in the game? I wonder.

Comments

• ZwerkulesZwerkules Member Posts: 112
    Ah yes, the bearded ladies. I think with higher polygon models for the heads that problem will be history.
  • tgxtgx Member Posts: 40
    Yeah, actually, I'm just exploring the old NWN for a bit. And I notice this isn't a problem with default characters. They have well-lit heads. So, it probably is only a problem with these custom heads I somehow have in my game. They're not in my override folder though. So, maybe in a hak package or something? I dunno.