Skip to content

2 too?

With the extra prestige classes, does Beam plan to redo NWN2?

Comments

• megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    nope.
  • ParasolsyndicateParasolsyndicate Member Posts: 54
    We can only hope. But it's not going to be anytime soon.

I sure would love to play MotB in a Mac-native format.
  • TrixterTrixter Member Posts: 237
    I HOPE Beamdog can at least create the classes for NWN1. That Warlock and Arcane Trickster sound interesting.
  • Camus34Camus34 Member Posts: 210
    I'd love to play an upgraded II, with a proper Neeshka romance.
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    Trouble is I could swear that it was said on one (I wasn't paying to much attention at the time) of the streams that somebody else had bought the rights to NwN 2.

TR
  • TrixterTrixter Member Posts: 237

There are certainly very dedicated and defensive fans of NWN2

Maybe it was one of those fans that bought the NWN2 rights. The vault gets new 2 content every now and then.

Hey Tarot, what was your mod? I hope to create one if EE releases Macintosh toolset. B)
  • ParasolsyndicateParasolsyndicate Member Posts: 54

Trouble is I could swear that it was said on one (I wasn't paying to much attention at the time) of the streams that somebody else had bought the rights to NwN 2.

TR

Aspyr had the rights at one point. They made a very bare bones version with no mod or expansion support.
    Since they have discontinued support, I'd suppose that to no longer be the case.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Yeah, but they may still have the rights to it. And they would not give up those rights for free.
  • dTddTd Member Posts: 182
    Trixter said:

I HOPE Beamdog can at least create the classes for NWN1. That Warlock and Arcane Trickster sound interesting.

I would like swashbuckler as well :)