Skip to content

Single-player support

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HunterRayder93HunterRayder93 Member Posts: 266
    demoix said:

I want to see a full party control or at least smart AI. What do we have now? ATTACK, HOLD THE GROUND, FOLLOW ME. WOW... Why should as a wizard I have to go first to fight the enemy? Now, just only if I get in the battle with the enemy close by, my companions come to help me. I want to send my barbarian or fighter in front and I want to follow him as a raged character. Otherwise, it's not "enhanced" at all. The only reason I bought the game was that I hope to see such as features like full party control and so on. Cmon, it's 2018, not 2002...

We are in 2 Beautiful and what I have also said countless times so far, the NWN team's AI system is too antiquated and all 3 campaigns are not properly at the same level with the HoTU companions system, the OC and then definitely the most problematic, the one that asks for tea but I think it too and a system similar to that of NWN2, the fact that you have full control over the party on the inventory and in giving orders and strtegie in real time, let's say with NWN at the tip of the titoly infinity there was a step back in terms of the team system, which with NWN2obsidian improved and made more vicion to IWD with its 3rd SoZ expansion.

But we are always there BG says he does not want to improve or modify the Oc and premium content, but I repeat, BG listen to me, I understand that you want to focus on modding and PW, but NWN is not just that, they are also his campaigns and stories that the players live.
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    @HunterRayder93 get building. @TrentOster said if the community wants an improved OC, feel free to do it yourselves. While I'm not crazy enough to commit to that, I do note that there has been a thunderous silence from all the (so far non-existant) volounteers.

TR
  • BalkothBalkoth Member Posts: 157

I do note that there has been a thunderous silence from all the (so far non-existant) volounteers.

*cough*

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/945637#Comment_945637