Skip to content

Favourite Premium Module?

Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
edited March 2018 in General Discussions NWN:EE
Pretty self-explanatory I'd say. People who didn't play the modules need not to apply.
  1. Favourite Premium Module?10 votes
    1. Witch's Wake
      10.00%
    2. Shadowguard
        0.00%
    3. Kingmaker
      20.00%
    4. Pirates of the Sword Coast
      20.00%
    5. Infinite Dungeons
      20.00%
    6. Wyvern Crown of Cormyr
      10.00%
    7. Tyrants of the Moonsea
        0.00%
    8. Darkness over Daggerford
      20.00%
    9. Hex Coda
        0.00%
    10. Crimson Tides of Tethyr
        0.00%

Comments

• Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
    edited March 2018
    Personally, I liked a lot Pirates of the Sword Coast. It was a marvellous proof of concept of what could be accomplished with the toolset. Of course, Infinite Dungeons had it too, and the randomly generated areas were quite impressive and functional. Another fantastic proof of concept of the power behind Aurora.

That is, if Bioware had actually ALLOWED US to look inside. Which I hope Beamdog will do.

PotSC also had a catchy main theme and an interesting story, despite the relatively bland dialogues.
  • StaranStaran Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 295
    I bought them all originally and ee but I don’t remember any of them
    Staran said:

Well, now you have the chance to play them properly.
  • StaranStaran Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 295

Staran said:

Well, now you have the chance to play them properly.
    That is the plan
  • AnonySimonAnonySimon Member Posts: 28
    I voted for Witch's Wake, because I liked the inclusion of the subraces. However, Wyvern Crown of Cormyr was a close second. Gotta love the inclusion of horses.
  • MERLANCEMERLANCE Member Posts: 421
    I vote kingmaker, because even though I played some of the others, its the only one that I remember at all.

I voted for Witch's Wake, because I liked the inclusion of the subraces. However, Wyvern Crown of Cormyr was a close second. Gotta love the inclusion of horses.

*whinny*
  • vyvexthornevyvexthorne Member Posts: 58
    edited March 2018
    Which one gave you a Rakshasa companion? I remember thinking that was really cool. Other than that I don't really remember much about any of them except Witches Wake.. mainly because I'd always start with that one planning to play through them all in one go and then I'd peter out somewhere along the way.
  • DerpCityDerpCity Member, Moderator Posts: 303
    @vyvexthorne The one you're thinking of, and my favorite, is Kingmaker. Though I admit, PotSC, now that I've been able to play it, is definitely a close second.
    DerpCity said:

@vyvexthorne The one you're thinking of, and my favorite, is Kingmaker. Though I admit, PotSC, now that I've been able to play it, is definitely a close second.

It IS quite nice and endearing, is it not? I mean, it's not flawless, but it has a certain unique charm.