Skip to content

NWN 2:EE

AgoodrinfanAgoodrinfan Member Posts: 2
edited March 2018 in General Discussions NWN:EE
Has anyone heard if Beamdog will remaster NWN 2 as well? The game seemed good but I only got a bit into the OC as the multiplayer experience was shit. I'd be trying to sell stuff at a vendor and my coplayer would be talking through a quest chain which froze out all other members of the party. Loved the concept of the game, but that was a game breaking bug in my book given how frustrating it was to have happen.

Comments

• AtrophiedericAtrophiederic Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 147
    To my knowledge, there are no such plans. They said they talk to Obsidian all the time, but not about NwN2. If I can find in what part of which livestream they mention this, I will post it for you!
  • AgoodrinfanAgoodrinfan Member Posts: 2
    Thanks!
  • FreshLemonBunFreshLemonBun Member Posts: 909
    You should ask Obsidian to make it instead.
  • SkipBittmanSkipBittman Member Posts: 146
    edited March 2018
    The OC is the weakest part. You should definitely give multiplayer and some better modules a try. Or the two expansions. I was put off for years as well but am glad to be wrong about NWN - it's charming as hell.
  • the_riblothe_riblo Member Posts: 26
    I love the NWN2 toolset
    It's still 2.5D but it's way more powerful than the Aurora
    But i don't like so much most of the textures

The OC is normal but still better than the OC of NWN
    MotB is impressive btw and SoZ is interesting with world map and all

A NWW2EE with better graphics and multiplayer will be rad

But i am happy enough with the graphics enanchment beamdog previewed for NWN for now
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    Hopefully whomever does NWN2:EE—if it ever gets done—will retain environmental audio!

It's a shame how it got stripped from all EEs (and most game remasters) when basically every modern audio API provides a platform-independent solution for it.