Skip to content

Solo Blade and Questions.

I am one of those people who use my knowledge of the game to make things quicker in the beginning. The fact is every class can solo SoA and playing as many runs as I do would take too long if I slogged through it all. I don't look at it as cheating so much as expediting the process. I am getting things early by knowing where they are. Example: Belm - Straight to Trademeet, kill three dumb animals, talk to the high merchant, go to the druid grove, invisibility, grab Belm and run like the devil himself was hot for my tail. Ta da! Small things that will make the inevitable take less time. Okay, end justifying my actions, I just don't want to be slandered for my sacrilegious ways.

I have only just begun but I am slicing and dicing my way through quickly. I wish that I would have remembered to have Imoen give me strength before I sent her packing, I could have had most of what I have done now before sleeping.

I have run into a glitch that is kind of annoying. After I cast flying balls of fun and use all of them, my attacks per round are still set at 5.

I have to save, quit the game, exit the app and reload for them to be gone. I really didn't want to go through that every time I cast MMM. Is it just a glitch for the tablet app or is it on the computer version of EE also?

That is where I am at. Just so everyone knows, I put quirks into all of my characters. I did a kensai/thief run ONLY using swords and daggers, oh and a club for those pesky clay golems. Mostly just short swords and daggers but I am sure there were battles that I needed other swords. It was hard but very fun. This will have any sword (no size distinction) + staff + crossbows. It may seem silly but I like to pick a type of character it will be and stick with it.

Anyhoo, I am off to save dragons and slay maidens. The work of an adventurer is never done.

joluvmonico

Comments

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137

Is it just a glitch for the tablet app or is it on the computer version of EE also?

This was fixed for version 2.0.