Skip to content

Leaven Bread recipe

DinoDino Member Posts: 291
edited March 2018 in Official Campaigns
I read that this is actually a henchmen quest item for Boddyknock. But I dont think I ever got to hand it over, and now Im in Port Llast and it seems to have disappeared.
How are you supposed to finish that quest? I spoke with Boddyknock once while in NW and he told me his story until he didnt want to continue. Did he take the recipe then?

Ah, the frustration of hidden and lost quests. Nostalgia :)

Comments

• BalkothBalkoth Member Posts: 157
    You need to step with Boddyknock like three times in Chapter 1 -- as you get higher level you'll unlock more parts of his tale. And you need to give him the recipe then.

Since you didn't, you won't be able to continue his quest in future chapters. You could get around this by manually spawning in the reward from Chapter 1 which will make him think you did help him.
    Dino
  • DinoDino Member Posts: 291
    edited March 2018
    So if I didnt complete any henchmen quests in chapter 1, there wont be any else in the following chapters? Even for henchmen I didnt previously hire?
    Correct. In an ideal situation, you would hire them all in Chapter 1 just to complete their quests (if you're high enough level and have their special item, you can literally just talk to them repeatedly at the exact spot you hire them).

But if you don't complete their quests in Chapter 1, you cannot do their quests in Chapters 2 and 3.
    Dino
  • DinoDino Member Posts: 291
    Well thats a relief then. Cant be bothered with poorly designed quests. Thanks for your help!
    In all fairness, their quests in Chapter 2 end with "Thanks for helping me, your friendship has improved the item you got in Chapter 1." And their quests in Chapter 3 end with "Thanks for helping me, your friendship has improved the item you got in Chapter 2." Ergo, if you didn't help them in Chapter 1 it kind of breaks the chain conceptually speaking.

They also probably figured that if you didn't care about doing their quests in Chapter 1 that you wouldn't care about doing them in future chapters.

Like I said, I can help you get on the "right track" if you'd like, but if you don't care then have fun.