Skip to content

Unable to open door to nan kung chi's tomb hexaat quest

In the second quest for Hexaat you go to the graveyard district and get transported to the tomb area. I completed the fight with the mind flayers et al and am now supposed to proceed to Nan Kung Chi's tomb. There is a locked door that is unpickable. What object do I need to get through this door? Game is stuck until I can proceed.

Comments

• BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    I believe you get the key from the named Ghostly Monk that was by the 1st door leading to the Mind Flayers, you can either stick to the deal and he opens it for you, or kill him.
  • WillowbarkWillowbark Member Posts: 50
    That's odd. He is still alive and told us we can proceed, but I cannot get through the door. Must be a bug.

That's odd. He is still alive and told us we can proceed, but I cannot get through the door. Must be a bug.

It's possible he was confused or charmed at just the wrong time, since he does help you with the Mind Flayers. Make a save and try killing him, i usually butcher them all when i do it, masses of experience for the Ghostly Monks and even more for the Ghostly Priests. Hopefully it'll trigger when he dies.
    Sorry I didn't explain where I was very well. I made it through the first door with a key. Then I fought mummies. I came to another locked door. No key to be found. Ghosts won't talk to me. I tried killing them. No key. This is becoming painful.

Sorry I didn't explain where I was very well. I made it through the first door with a key. Then I fought mummies. I came to another locked door. No key to be found. Ghosts won't talk to me. I tried killing them. No key. This is becoming painful.

There's a bunch of greater mummies that spawn when you open a sarcophagus, the door after that chamber should be open when they are all killed, next room there's a named monk in the back room, speak to him and Hexxat will hint that you can simply kill him for the key, or you can prove yourself worthy by killing 6 champions that spawn when you interact with the graves in the larger room. After that it's the last room with Nan...There's a bunch of doors in that place with a variety of requirements to open, it's difficult to know which one you mean.
    Got it, thanks.
    Borek