Skip to content

List of all the new EE functions so far.

ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 573
Any got a link/or list to all the new functions so far?
JuliusBorisov

Comments

• ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 573
    Thank you, but that not all of them, isn't there SetTag and GetEffectTag and GetItemPropertyTag and some others I not thinking of.
  • raz651raz651 Member Posts: 175
    I found what I missed. It was in a release notes pdf. I have updated my previous post with the missing part. I will also try to keep the list updated as new commands are released in patches.
  • FinalStandFinalStand Member Posts: 87
    Great thread! Can we also start a thread or wiki page for ini settings?
  • shadguyshadguy Member Posts: 154
    edited March 2018
    Have yall been cross-checking vs nwnlexicon? I know someone there posted about help keeping up, but they've also locked down new accounts due to vandalism.

Ref: https://nwnlexicon.com/index.php?title=Category:Neverwinter_Nights_Enhanced_Edition

-Dave
    Post edited by shadguy on
    raz651
  • squattingmonksquattingmonk Member Posts: 59
    I've been putting those pages up whenever a new function is added.

While new account creation is locked, wiki admins (like me!) can add new accounts. If anyone wants an account, message me with your preferred username and I'll make an account for you.
    shadguySylvus_Moonbow
    I just going to compile them into a custom PDF with all the stuff from the lexicon over time so do not have to worry about online hacking/problems
  • ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,269
    @ShadowM if by "hacking" you mean the problem we had with spam on the Lexicon some time ago, that's fixed because the Lexicon is now hosted at the Vault with improved security. Everyone can use the Lexicon with confidence.
    squattingmonk
    Yeah, I know it secure. I just like to have a off-line file of the lexicon and figured I just make one for my own use. I have the old downloaded file, are there any plans for anyone to update that?
    meaglynGrymlorde
  • meaglynmeaglyn Member Posts: 146
    An update to the offline copy would be great. I often find it easier and faster to use the offline copy. Or dump wiki to ... something usable w/o a webserver.
    ShadowMGrymlordesquattingmonk
  • shadguyshadguy Member Posts: 154
    I've reviewed your list and it is missing a couple things to support area instancing from the initial (8149) patch. These were omitted from the PDF release notes, but details were available in a text file in the lang//docs directory, or by looking at nwscript in the toolset script editor.

I've added starter pages for these to the nwnlexicon as well: @squattingmonk, thanks for adding an account for me at the lexicon.

-Dave
    ShadowMsquattingmonk
    Great catch, I thought there might of been more but then got other things that need to be done so just forgot.
  • raz651raz651 Member Posts: 175
    edited April 2018
    Updated post above with the following: (also added a downloadable pdf file here)
    shadguy said:

I've reviewed your list and it is missing a couple things to support area instancing from the initial (8149) patch. These were omitted from the PDF release notes, but details were available in a text file in the lang//docs directory, or by looking at nwscript in the toolset script editor.

I've added starter pages for these to the nwnlexicon as well:

@squattingmonk, thanks for adding an account for me at the lexicon.

-Dave
    ShadowM