Skip to content

Class respec during NVN single player campaign.

I’ve gotten quite far in and am not enjoying my class anymore so don’t want to start all over.

I know there was a trick where you could export your character and then do something so you could bring it in to the current single player game instead of the old character but since Bioware pulled their forums I can’t look it up.

Can anyone help please or remember what the workaround is?

Thanks

Comments

• SelpheaSelphea Member Posts: 23
    If you just want to relevel, the console will suffice.

Press `
    Type "DebugMode 1"
    Type "GiveXP -" then however much exp your character has. So if you have 10000 exp type "GiveXP -10000"
    Type "GiveXP 10000"

And you're good to go.
  • PrismvPrismv Member Posts: 26
    Thanks no I want to change my class I don't like it but I'm too far in to start all over again.
    I know this can be done but I can't remember how to do it
  • loudentloudent Member Posts: 38
    edited April 2018
    @Prismv
    So, I've only ever tried to do this with the same character and I don't have the game open in front of me but the basic order of operations is this:

1) Get the game saved as a Multiplayer game. I don't recall if there is an option to do this but if not copy the save file from saves to mpsaves (IIRC I forget the exact folder name)
    2) From the main menu you will click multiplayer then something like load multiplayer game
    3) When you load a MP game you are given the option of using the character file in the game or selecting a different one. This is where you can do the replacement. Again, I've never tried with an entirely different character (and I don't have the game in front of me) but it might work. The character would have to have the EXACT same name and be saved to your local vault
    4) Once the game is loaded up with the new character you have to save again.
    5) now you have to copy the new save from the mp save directory to the normal save directory
    6) Load up the game in SP as normal and the replacement character will be there.

Cheers,
    -Loudent2
  • PrismvPrismv Member Posts: 26
    right thanks for this will give it ago :smile: