Skip to content

Inventory lag

TwinAxesTwinAxes Member Posts: 14
When using the BP series AI, I get the infamous inventory lag. Not with the regular or Advanced AI though. Did someone come up with a solution for this?
sarevok57

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    I would love a fix for that period, I get the inventory lag regardless of whats going on
  • Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
    Other people experience inventory lag? Glad to see I'm not the only one. I've learned to just ignore it, although it does get annoying sometimes when trying to split up things like potions to give other party members.
    sarevok57Aerakar
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,431
    It happens to me as well occasionally. I can usually fix it by switching to windowed mode and back to fullscreen via Alt+Return when it occurs.
    I wonder if radeon graphic cards are to blame? I was told that depending on what graphic card you have that is what's causing it, and since I have 2 radeon R9 390x it shouldn't be lagging because I don't have enough graphic juice, so im wondering if the brand is the culprit
  • TwinAxesTwinAxes Member Posts: 14
    I have Radeon R5, so maybe there's a pattern. I have no lag in any other respect.
    TwinAxes said:

I have Radeon R5, so maybe there's a pattern. I have no lag in any other respect.

same here, the only thing that lags is the inventory

• jerry090jerry090 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    I am also confused about that.
    Post edited by jerry090 on
  • FurloSKFurloSK Member Posts: 6
    OK, so with 2.5 update coming, we still have a chance to get this fixed.

I have asked a question whether they are planning to fix the inventory lag here:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/70315/bg2-ee-will-inventory-lag-get-fixed-in-2-5-update
    You can go there and Like the post, or add more comments. Maybe that will help to get the needed attention.