Skip to content

A thorn in my side in the midst of the Nalia abduction quest

It's a bit of a hassle having to do the Nalia quest but I have Jaheira in my party and
When having to enter the tavern in the docks Jaheira gets cursed which means the
Nalia quest being put on hold. I am thinking that if I swap jaheira for Korgon so when
entering the tavern without Jaheira and having Korgon there for my in case things kick
off. Can Jaheira get cursed anywhere else or did it happen because entering tavern
with her?

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Its that tavern specifically. But you can finish the Neera quest in less than a day without fighting. Jaheira's curse doesn't kill until a few days later, so just enter the tavern, finish up Nalia, then finish Jaheria. The whole thing thing should take less than an in game day.
  • BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    Err, why would the Nalia quest be put on hold? All you have to do is speak to the Captain in the bar and kill them when they react to your questioning and become hostile, that should work just fine after Jaheira gets cursed.

I admit i have never tried to do both at the same time, but i see no reason why they would clash, J's quest starts automatically when you enter, Nalia's involves talking with a non-related NPC in the same bar...
  • DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    Just let Jaheira hang outside while you take everyone else inside.
  • CashewCashew Member Posts: 13
    you can do both at the same time very quickly. Both Jaheira's quest and Nalia's quest can be done with very little in-game time passing by simply walking around the city.
  • SomeSortSomeSort Member Posts: 859
    If you cast Feeblemind on Baron Ployer before he sees Jaheira, he'll never initiate the quest. I usually do this anymore because I find the quest so annoying and I'm always forgetting to leave Jaheira outside.
  • CashewCashew Member Posts: 13
    does the feeblemind last forever? I mean the quest is very quick to do so I generally just go ahead and do it, but it would be funny if the feeblemind lasts forever on him.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Cashew said:

does the feeblemind last forever? I mean the quest is very quick to do so I generally just go ahead and do it, but it would be funny if the feeblemind lasts forever on him.

In all practicality it does. I think the timer is something like 1000 hours.