Skip to content

SO EXCITED!! And Hello :)

Greetings, Beamdog Forum! New on the Forum and new to the EE and 2.5 Beta realms!

As many of you have been playing the Enhanced Editions for a while, I am very excited to follow and pick your brains as I begin my dive into these gems. My first play-through of Baldur's Gate was back in 1999 and continued to play BG and BG2 for the next handful of years following.

Pleased to meet and acquaint with you :smile::smile::smile:

Comments

• RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Welcome! I can feel your excitement and enthusiasm jump from the page. Wonderful! :)
  • narwhalsnbearsnarwhalsnbears Member Posts: 3

Welcome! I can feel your excitement and enthusiasm jump from the page. Wonderful! :)

Thank you very much, Ravenslight! My excitement seems to be dripping into the Forum from my pores. <3
  • AtrophiedericAtrophiederic Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 147
    I'll step back a little bit, and offer you this friendly wave, @narwhalsnbears! I'm here for NwN, but enjoy the forums and all of the other EEs while you're here!
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    Hail and well met! i'm also a huge fan of the BG series.
  • narwhalsnbearsnarwhalsnbears Member Posts: 3

I'll step back a little bit, and offer you this friendly wave, @narwhalsnbears! I'm here for NwN, but enjoy the forums and all of the other EEs while you're here!

Thank you, @Atrophiederic. I'm also a proud owner of the EE for NwN (was also a huge NwN player during its initial release, so I'm quite excited to eventually give the EE a go).
    ber5nie5 said:

Hail and well met! i'm also a huge fan of the BG series.

Well met, @ber5nie5! It's equally exciting to be with others on the forum sharing BG love.
  • RVNSRVNS Member Posts: 285
    Welcome!
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Welcome and may the Boo be with you.
  • TelariusTelarius Member Posts: 8
    Hi @narwhalsnbears, great to see another NWN fan join the forums, welcome! Indeed, NWN:EE's development is going to be a very exciting process for a great classic. I'm a personal fan of BG2 as well, though NWN was even more exciting for me. I check the Trello boards at least every couple of days, and eagerly await the next release.
  • RVNSRVNS Member Posts: 285
    Welcome!