Skip to content

[Bug] Billy won't spawn in Unfinished Bussiness quest "Kidnaping of Boo"

For some reason when i get to the docks diretrict he is not there, walked all around it, entended the inn in whose entrance he should be spawning on several times as well. I also tried using the console to spawn him but he automatically despawns. This has rendered the quest impossible to complete with Minsc being stuck at STR 10 because of it.

Comments

• megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    i had this happen to me recently. if the quest starts in an area other then the docks [ say a modded area like dungeon crawler's last area.] billy will bug out and not spawn.
  • ChaoticTabrisChaoticTabris Member Posts: 13

i had this happen to me recently. if the quest starts in an area other then the docks [ say a modded area like dungeon crawler's last area.] billy will bug out and not spawn.

It looks like the problem was that i took too long to go back to the Docks. I had to change some globals to get the boy to spawn correctly (just spawning him didn't work as he simply despawned instantly). Now my problem is with Anomen. Sir Ryan told him to go to the High Hall of the Most Noble Order of the Valiant Heart but when i get inside the scene does not trigger.