Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Neera Romance (Stuck) - Solved

VolatileVolatile Member Posts: 57
Picked up Neera, killed the goblins, butchered the Red Wizards, saved Adoy, and promptly started romancing her at the first opportunity. I didn't count, but I think we had at least two meaningful dialogues after that, and the last one we definitely kissed or something. However, when I told her to speak of our sentiments further, she said we should wait for the right time. My dwarf is kind of impatient. It's been two weeks in-game at the very least.

Maybe I need to advance further into the next chapters? I'm not yet in Chapter 5, thus no access to Baldur's Gate itself. I know she has a minor quest in the city - some gold she owes - so maybe that quest must be completed for the romance to resume?

*Edit* Also, the wiki doesn't say much in regards to all three romance quests in BG1EE. I'd volunteer to write it, but I don't know much.

Post edited by Volatile on

Comments