Skip to content

[Mod ENG BG1:EE / SoA-ToB] Saradas Revisioned Shapeshifter V 1.1

2»

Comments

• SaradasSaradas Member Posts: 148
    Thanks for the feedback :) It's much appreciated. You can find the new fixed version here http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/1121-saradas-revisioned-shapeshifter/

Now if a dispel effect hits you while in shapeshifted form, it will not turn you back to human form. To prevent this, I had to add the resist dispel effect on the character (making it VERY unbalanced): now I removed that protection.
  • T2avT2av Member Posts: 202
    edited August 2015
    Does this work for iwd:ee?

Edit: yes it does... The haste is outrageous though.. I'm too fast.
    Post edited by T2av on
  • EnchanterTimEnchanterTim Member Posts: 29
    Thank you for this great mod.

I have one question however. Have you ever thought about allowing the shapeshifter to cast spells in werewolf form? My shapeshifter is always out on the frontlines and whenever i have to cast some low range clerical spell, like cure serious wounds, either aerie has to close in, which is risky since she can't take much of a hit, or i have to shift back to human form, which gets the shapeshifter killed. Maybe add it as a HLA.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • T2avT2av Member Posts: 202
    If mc with a fighter, will i get the Apr with my werewolf form?

Also dual wielding uses the off hand weaponthats equipped.
    Did you mean dual class?
    You will retain the bonus apr; if you choose to polymorph you will lose the opportunity to dual wield any weapon, since the claws are considered as single wielded.
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
    If you add the benefits from the claw direct to the spcl file it works the same way, but not see in the character sheet as werewolf claw example at the ac section. The ee has a new flag to the weapon itm the undispellable.
  • tohotoho Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2016
    Hi, thanks for the mod :)

but i found a cheating bug in IWD EE.
    when we save a game in multiplayer and the shapeshifter is in the wolf form:
    after the saving the shapeshifter healed 20 HP (maybe it depends on lvl or Constitution?)
    when the shapeshifter is in human form nothing happens.

we both have only your mod installed (to let it pure), but installed the mod after we finished the prolog (i just forget it)
    I tested the same in singleplayer modus and in a singleplayer multiplayer game.
    in both cases nothing happens and it works right.
    the problem is only, when he (the host) save the game.

the only differences is, that i modified the baldur.ini for the console.

(i learned english mainly from BG and IWD, but not learned writing ;) so, where are the answer options???)

Edit:
    in the report window is the name of the weapon:
    invalid: 40858 1D8
    Post edited by toho on
    Hello toho, keep in mind that the Shapeshifter mod was made for BG/BG2, never meant to be an IWD mod. I never tested the mod for IWD so yeah, there will probably be issues.
  • tohotoho Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2016
    Hi Saradas,
    the mod is running fine in IWD, but just in the singleplayer modus.
    The Bug is just in the multiplayer modus.
    Maybe the same issue is in the BG1/BG2 Multiplayer-Modus?
    I can't test the game in multiplayer bg or bg 2 now.

Maybe nobody tested it in a BG Multiplayer Game. But if so, then they think its a feature ;)

Edit: it is not a really big issue, we play the game without saving during the wolf form, its a bonus challenge
    Thank you for your feedback :smile:
  • simplessimples Member Posts: 540
    does this work in 2.0?
    @Saradas is there an osx version of this mod? i can't seem to find it anywhere.
    sorry no osx support
    yeah thanks got it to work though!
  • MeraMera Member Posts: 133
    Was looking to do a SCS / Ascension run with a druid and this mod might just be exactly what I need.
    Claws damage looks ok compared to other weapons available, especially TOB even though, as others have voiced, I'm not too sure about the poison. No idea about resistances, I'll see.

Just hope it's rather bug free now :)
    edited August 2016
    Yes, no bugs, but the balance could probably be improved :smile:
    If you have any problem you can contact me. Don't forget to leave your feedback about the mod, it would be much appreciated.
  • trinittrinit Member Posts: 705
    @Saradas Great mod, i really liked the increased power of the shapeshifter, but i kind of think poison and knockback are a bit too much. could you make an alternative mod without those effects?
  • GozetaGozeta Member Posts: 105
    edited December 2017
    Well, I tried to register in the Spellhold Studio site but I never got the email to verify my account. So, I'll comment here instead. This mod rocks and you are awesome! This is how a werewolf should be! Thank you! >.<
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    I would change the claw's effect from poison to disease, but it's a small detail.

This mod is awesome and I'm surprised that I didn't found it sooner!
    Thank you all for your feedback. Unfortunately my computer died a few months ago due to a lightning, but as soon as I get a replacement I will implement those suggestions. I agree on knockback, I'll reduce its potency or lower the chance of triggering.
  • corvorosso610corvorosso610 Member Posts: 143
    @Saradas
    The link for download doesn't work
  • smady3smady3 Member Posts: 48
    works for me
  • DevardKrownDevardKrown Member Posts: 421
    edited November 2018
    So any way to get this without the haste ? i see no reason to be sonic the hedgehog..