Skip to content

Return of the Black Dragons Ravenloft

Now converted to EE,
107.195.153.213:5121
We are a Hard Core persistent role play horror themed server. We welcome player suggestions, and can and will adjust the module accordingly. In addition to these haks, Project Q, is required to play on Black Dragons Q Ravenloft.

Set in Southeastern Barovia, around lake Immol, the Realm of Terror awaits. The forested landscape is breath taking, and the monsters are as well. Many adventurers have come lately, some good, some bad, Some neither, but not one have managed to leave, save those that have died. Those lost souls have not been put to peace. The terrors that hunt the night, have been aroused by all the fresh meat.

We offer a detailed and beautiful looking module, thanks to Project Q! In addition to the beauty of Q, we offer:

CNR crafting Armor, Weapons, Jewlery, Potions, Food, Alchemy, Clothing, Bags, Cloaks, Woodwork, and Leatherwork.

Limited 4 in game hour rest.

Levels 1-22

4 factions available, play as a local, a vistani, a caliban, or a outlander.

Unique languages that can be learned: Abyssal, Infernal, Elven, Halfing, Dwarvish, even Balok, among others.

PnP style Coin System, Default Bio-ware gold has been replaced with coins of Copper, Silver and Gold.

Persistent storage for items, Bank system.

Driud/Shifter Wildshape system, examine any animal to learn its form. Over 100 different animals to learn forms for.

Palemaster summon system, chose what undead to call forth to do your bidding.

Wizard scry system, you can actually look in on other players and see what they are up to.

on text emotes.

ranger tracking system

Rogue evauluate mark

Lycanthropy disease system, yes you can be infected.

and much more!

Comments

• L30L30 Member Posts: 10
    Hi there!
    I would like to join your server,but...
    Every time I try to join the game crashes.
    Do you got a fix for this?Or it's something intentional?
  • mlkent22mlkent22 Member Posts: 41
    I'll go with unintentional as I do want players :smiley:
    mlkent22 said:

I'll go with unintentional as I do want players :smiley:

Then I must ask you to look into it!
    I've downloaded all haks and project Q
    Also tried to enter server several times and couldn't
  • HendellHendell Member Posts: 4
    Do you have a link to where all the downloads required to run the game can be found?
    All the haks can be found on the Vault here: https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/hakpak/ravenloft-server
    Is server available now?
    Can't see it on Internet list IG
    May I have access to the Discord group?
    Everytime I try to join my game crashes
    That's really unfortunate
    I have now port forwarded all that should be port forwarded. The new Discord server is also up, feel free to post there.
    I've loaded up Kingmaker as an interim server, I don't believe anyone has been able to log in to the main module. I am now checking the haks as I believe there might be some issue with the transfer of the mod from 1.69 into EE.
  • KimowarKimowar Member Posts: 9
    wait is this prisoners of the mist?
    This Ravenloft the Realm of Dread. Prisoners of the Mist is a separate server.
    Due to changes EE has made certain systems that worked in 1.69, no longer function properly. These systems have been removed and the Realm of Dread module has been updated. Here is our newly edited and updated description.

The Black Dragons proudly present; Ravenloft Realm of Dread- A NWN EE Role play Persistent World

Direct Connect at: 107.195.153.213:5121

We are a Hard-Core persistent role play horror themed server. We welcome player suggestions and can, and will, adjust the module accordingly. Set in Southeastern Barovia, around lake Immol, the Realm of Dread awaits. The forested landscape is breath taking, and the monsters are as well. Many adventurers have come lately, some good, some bad, some neutral, but none have managed to leave except those that have died. Those lost souls have not been put to peace. The terrors that hunt the night have been aroused by all the fresh meat.

The Realm of Dread utilizes the following required haks:
    Project Q, https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwnee/hakpak/combined/project-q-enhanced-edition
    CEP2.5 https://neverwintervault.org/cep
    All other haks: https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwnee/hakpak/black-dragons-ravenloft-realm-dread

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/2gGvunw

The Black Dragons are proud to offer a detailed and beautiful looking module, With extended support for alternate play styles.
    Some of the systems we offer:

Socketed magic enhancing system to every equipable item.

No limit on rest.

Levels 1-30

4 factions available, play as a Barovian, a Vistani, a Caliban, or as a Outlander.

Unique languages that can be learned: Abyssal, Infernal, Elven, Halfling, Dwarvish, even Balok, among others.

Persistent storage for items, Bank system.

Druid/Shifter Wild shape system: Examine any animal to learn its form. Over 100 different animals to learn forms for.

on text emotes.

Lycanthropy disease system, yes you can be infected and become a monster.

and much more!

Those that wish to play on Black Dragons are asked to follow these simple rules:

Please treat others OOC, as you wish to be treated.

Please treat others In Character as your character's alignment demands.

Please try and have fun and allow other players and DMs to as well.

While this server is a Role-Play server, we understand that Role-Play is just that, play. Sometimes a break in the Play Acting is warranted, but please try to return to Role-Play as soon as the situation for the break is over.

Over the years of NWN, and now NWN EE, several servers and a host of other solo modules, I have witnessed several rules about character progression, multi-classedness, and overall ridiculousness of demands by other server admins and staff, such as writing a detailed request and so forth. The Black Dragons reject any such nonsense here. Level and Play as you like for your character, however, please be aware that certain races and classes may cause local NPCs to grab torches and pitchforks.