Skip to content

Custom Item/Module causing crash

HeartHeart Member Posts: 18
edited May 2018 in Builders - Toolset
First off hello all, first post here amusingly.

Secondly, I was curious if there was a way to either import custom items into the primary game campaign for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition? In the original game, I had a quick method where I'd simply make the new item in toolset on a side-mod, log in as a DM and create the item on the DM Avatar. Then simply save the DM Avatar and have the item in question in my inventory to give out or place as needed in the main campaign, or other mods, online, etc.

I used the method for years as I'm not the savviest in the toolset and the actual steps to try and import items directly into the game were beyond me. However, when I tried this method with EE, It told me to first make an entirely new mod with a different name, which was fair enough. However, when I tried to start up that module as a DM it gave me the message of not having enough disk space to open the module in question, and froze the game up.

I'm curious if there's a way to fix this-- or if there's another method of transferring custom items into the main campaign in question?

Thanks ahead of time.

Comments

• HeartHeart Member Posts: 18
    edited May 2018
    Added images regarding the mod, when I sent the edited variation over to a friend to test they were able to open it no problem. I tried re-installing the game, just in case something wasn't quite right, but to no effect. So I'm officially out of ideas, hope the images and knowing that clears up some of the basic things I may have missed at least.

• HeartHeart Member Posts: 18
    Figured out what was wrong with this. For some reason, the standard module itself wasn't cooperating, but as soon as I made a simple custom module to "host" all my custom items, it worked out fine. Just so that this can be archived by a moderator whenever this is seen.