Skip to content

Mr Colquetle Creature Code

Hi, does someone know the creature code for Mr Colquetle from Beregost or some guide to reset his dialogue? (I cant give him his Family Amulett...) I would appriciate it a lot, because I cant find it in DSimpsons list.

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,313
    His code is MTBE11
  • KlingeKlinge Member Posts: 31
    It says: Error file does not exist...
    Are you playing BGEE or original BG (the reputation gain for him didn't work in the original)?
    BGEE ;-)
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    try using this:

SetGlobal("Amulet","GLOBAL",0)

and hopefully that will reset his dialogue tree ( make sure you are in his house when you do this )
    edited June 2018
    It worked thanks a lot. :)
    glad it worked for you, because i cant get it to work for myself hahaha
    I double checked that the code I posted earlier does summon Mr Colquetle, but that won't reset his quest if you have already talked to him and declined to help him - @sarevok57 has given the solution for that above.
    sarevok57 said:

glad it worked for you, because i cant get it to work for myself hahaha

Oh sounds suspicious and familiar. At my first try it also doesnt work. I realized that I was missing the amulett. I accidently sold it. :-D So make sure you have this amulett in your inventory and then type the cheat code in his house. Try this. ;-)
    i did try with the amulet and then setting the global, the problem i'm having is that my game isn't setting globals correctly, saying something about a string error or some such, maybe it's because im using the beta? im not sure