Skip to content

BUG: Near Death, wont die (SPOILERS!!)

Hello,

I am currently doing a new run with the basics of SCS installed. Some minor tweaks and smarter AI.
At the moment I am in the Guarded Compound.

Everything goes well in the first room. But when I try to go upstairs and back down. Then some of the group from upstairs follow me back down. As usual. But one person names Ketta, just doesnt die. I have her at Near Death en deal like in the hundreds of damage to hear. She doesnt take healing potions.

I even tried to Console here to death with the shortcut. She still doenst die. I even Consoled both her createcreatures in. Both wont die.

Im at the end of my rope. I dont know what to do.

Some help please.

Regards, DeeKayNL

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Ctrl+M her and check if an item called MINHP or something like that is on her.
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    DeeKayNL said:

Hello,

I am currently doing a new run with the basics of SCS installed. Some minor tweaks and smarter AI.

Everything goes well in the first room. But when I try to go upstairs and back down. Then some of the group from upstairs follow me back down. As usual. But one person names Ketta, just doesnt die. I have her at Near Death en deal like in the hundreds of damage to hear. She doesnt take healing potions.

I even tried to Console here to death with the shortcut. She still doenst die. I even Consoled both her createcreatures in. Both wont die.

Some help please.

Regards, DeeKayNL

It's a bug with SCS as far as I can tell as it's happened to me lots of times.

But sometimes it doesn't............

How helpful is that......sorry.

There's another one as well in that area, if you kill one of the opponents (not sure which one) upstairs and then try and pick up the loot, the game crashes. But again, not every time.

Only advice I can give that might get you past it is to reload and try again. I'm afraid I have no idea what triggers the different outcomes.

What you can also do just to keep going, is to leave the mage fighting some skeletons, kill everybody else and then just loot everything and leave. It doesn't make any difference. What you really want from there is Celestial Fury.

• DeeKayNLDeeKayNL Member Posts: 110
    Raduziel said:

Ctrl+M her and check if an item called MINHP or something like that is on her.

Indeed she has a necklace MINHP1. Is that the bug? Can i remove it in EEKEEPER?

DeeKayNL said:

Hello,

Some help please.

Regards, DeeKayNL

It's a bug with SCS as far as I can tell as it's happened to me lots of times.

But sometimes it doesn't............

How helpful is that......sorry.

There's another one as well in that area, if you kill one of the opponents (not sure which one) upstairs and then try and pick up the loot, the game crashes. But again, not every time.

Only advice I can give that might get you past it is to reload and try again. I'm afraid I have no idea what triggers the different outcomes.

What you can also do just to keep going, is to leave the mage fighting some skeletons, kill everybody else and then just loot everything and leave. It doesn't make any difference. What you really want from there is Celestial Fury.

I tried multiple savegames, all the same. Now i even get Sion the same. Looks like they both get bugged.
    Weird, I removed from both characters their necklace. And when i reopen the cre file the MINHP1 is gone. But in game they still have the necklace and bug.
    Ok i got it. I think it was with some luck. I had to reload several times. Every time i tried to CTRL + Y only Sion and Ketta. from the 12 reloads only 2 reloads let me kill those 2. So yeah... Reloading many times is the solution.

Thank you all!!