Skip to content

(Content removed by its user)

sandronejmsandronejm Member Posts: 70
edited September 2019 in General Discussions NWN:EE
The user requested to delete this content despite privacy and security on internet.
Thank you for your time.
Post edited by sandronejm on

Comments

• pscythepscythe Member Posts: 116
    That's awfully nice of you. Hope you find a real cool project to join. :smile:
  • GrymlordeGrymlorde Member Posts: 121
    edited June 2018
    @sandronejm - That is very generous of you. Which author are you -- Blackdragon, Cruzader, or White Tiger? What portions of Amnesia Chapter I were you responsible for? Which part(s) of module creation are your strengths and which are your weakest? The ideal partnership is one where your strengths compensate for your partner's weaknesses and vice versa. Are there any particular genres or worlds that you prefer, e.g. traditional settings like Forgotten Realms, or Sword & Sorcery (Conan), d20 modern, etc. Are there any that you dislike?

Perhaps most importantly, is what is your preferred method of collaboration? Do you prefer to be given an area and create everything? Or would you prefer to be in charge of something that crosses the entire module, like cutscenes or scripting custom treasure drops? Or something else entirely?

I might take you up on your offer. However, I need to do my own self-assessment and evaluate your module. Also I need to determine how much control I am willing to give up. I have a stack of unfinished modules and I need to make an honest determination of why they are unfinished.
  • sandronejmsandronejm Member Posts: 70
    edited September 2019
    The user requested to delete this content despite privacy and security on internet.
    Thank you for your time.
    Post edited by sandronejm on