Skip to content

Max Level Modules

TSLzipperTSLzipper Member Posts: 4
I've been looking for any modules that go all the way to level 40 and haven't had much luck. The only one that I've found that goes this far is The Sands of Fate, which I plan to play through when I finish both expansions. I also saw that the Diablo module, The Lord of Terror, could potentially go to max level but I'm not 100% sure.

If anyone knows of any modules that go to max level, not just mid 30s, and preferably single player, I would appreciate the advice!

Comments

• pscythepscythe Member Posts: 116
    Incidentally that is something I'm working on. LOL

You can always try Infinite Dungeons but the monsters are pretty weak at higher levels due to poor equipment and dumb AI though.

An alternative is to look for PWs that have been upload as modules on the Vault. Lots of them do go to level 40 but you would require fair bit of DM'ing to make them work in single player mode.

• neludzneludz Member Posts: 23
    Try MTS series. It's rather good if you don't mind diablolike gameplay. Never finished that unfortunately, but i remember that i was starting the final (and the biggest) part of adventure around level 37.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    I believe the Aielund Saga goes to (almost) lvl 40 over the course of the 6 parts.
  • TSLzipperTSLzipper Member Posts: 4
    I'll try playing through Infinite Dungeons.

The MTS series looks really interesting. Are you supposed to import a character from the OC? It also says that it was made with a party of 3 so is it manageable as a solo player?
  • pscythepscythe Member Posts: 116

I believe the Aielund Saga goes to (almost) lvl 40 over the course of the 6 parts.

Played two version of it for a total of 3 times and the highest I managed was level 36.

@TSLzipper If by MTS you mean Mines of Twin Summit, then you can certainly solo it. I've done it once. Some fights are rather tough and requires you to be tactical. It's a great action series!