Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    For all those interested in where Torqion comes from here is a link:
    http://www.shsforums.net/topic/20227-torqion/
    StummvonBordwehrMantis37CrevsDaak
    edited June 2018

Diary of Nigretta

We carefully made our way down the mine until we came to a party of assassins who were backed up by nearby kobolds. The battle was hard and though we won we ended up so badly hurt that we returned to the surface to rest and recuperate.
    We found this suit of armour which both I and Ajantis should be able to wear but cannot.

I am thinking that the powerful magic of Near Infinity might be needed. What thinkest thou?

I looked at it in Near Infinity and got these images.

I cannot understand why either of my Champions cannot use it. Clearly my Zealots shouldn't be able to.

Any suggestions?
    StummvonBordwehrEnuhallolien
    Reticent said:

That feeling when you realize that your protagonist has suffered a fear effect, and also happens to be the only party member with boots of speed.

Luckily I was able to lock him in a closet before he really got himself in trouble!

That's a good place to go when you're scared.
    lolienReticentBalrog99CrevsDaak
    @Corey_Russell I don't recognise the first of those items in the quickslot. However he does appear to be well equipped.
    Corey_Russell
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 996
    edited June 2018
    @Wise_Grimwald That's the Improved Mace of Disruption - Improved Mace of Disruption description

EDIT: Woops you said quickslot, not weapon. The item is the upgraded horn of valhalla - a merchant in Waukeen's Promenade can upgrade the basic horn for some gold and diamond and bejuril gems.
    Wise_Grimwald
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 996
    @Wise_Grimwald Last time I easily made it to Melissan, but didn't have a strategy for beating her. I think I have one this time - use dispelling arrows, which is basically how the paladins beat her.
    Wise_GrimwaldCrevsDaak
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    Hard luck Corey - the Demon Knights can be nasty if you take them all on at once. Enjoy your backstabbing cleric :D.
    Corey_RussellWise_GrimwaldCrevsDaak