Skip to content

cep 2.65 & c.r.a.p hak order?

I am looking for help readapting our mod to cep 2.65 and c.r.a.p. tilesets. Looking for advice on the proper hak order. Our current one is missing the ui for horses and some other small issues. Any help/ suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,270
    The CEP 2.65 download docs folder includes the recommended hak order. This works for me, however I'm only using the tilesets & c.r.a.p. systems that are included in CEP. Are you are using other c.r.a.p. haks?

Which UI is missing - 1.69 horses or the old CEP horses? I'm mainly using the former, with some hybrid code from the latter, no problem in either case.
  • Tovan0MackellyTovan0Mackelly Member Posts: 6
    Proleric said:

The CEP 2.65 download docs folder includes the recommended hak order. This works for me, however I'm only using the tilesets & c.r.a.p. systems that are included in CEP. Are you are using other c.r.a.p. haks?

Which UI is missing - 1.69 horses or the old CEP horses? I'm mainly using the former, with some hybrid code from the latter, no problem in either case.

1.69, ui is missing, forgot about the CEP & DG scripts. having a hard time with the CEP 2.65 and C.R.A.P haks, would like to have the area and base hak from crp to mesh with the new 2.65. but it may be a scripting issue.
  • Tovan0MackellyTovan0Mackelly Member Posts: 6
    our mod hak list

cep2_add_doors
    cep2_add_loads
    cep2_add_phenos1
    cep2_add_phenos2
    cep2_add_phenos3
    cep2_add_phenos4
    cep2_add_reforge
    cep2_add_skies
    cep2_add_tiles1
    cep2_add_tiles2
    cep2_build
    cep2_custom
    cep2_top_2_65
    cep2_core0
    cep2_core1
    cep2_core2
    cep2_core3
    cep2_core4
    cep2_core5
    cep2_core6
    cep2_core7
    cep2_crp
    crpbase312
    crpcity
    crpdungeons
    crprural
    crpwilderness
    dwarven_halls

cep260.tlk

cep2_ext_tiles was removed due to conflicts with crp_tiles

any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you

Tovan Mackelly

• dTddTd Member Posts: 182
    Just a quick question, what conflicts, My load order is almost exactly the same?
  • ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,270
    The 1.69 horse ui can be enabled by scripting - see

https://nwnlexicon.com/index.php/Builders_Guide_To_Horses

It isn't disabled by CEP or c.r.a.p.
    Tovan0Mackelly