Skip to content

Ascension can't install

LayneStaleyLayneStaley Member Posts: 40
Hello guys, I got a problem to install Ascension I used BigWorldProject-Ascension-66dab47 and ascension-master but the problem is always the same, I tried to install in italian and english but nothing.
This is the problem:

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Ah shoot. BWS always makes troubleshooting this stuff difficult. If you don't install it through BWS, does it still fail?
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    When you use BWS and a language issue happens (in your case, you try and install in Italian a mod that was not translated to Italian), the installation will pause. What I'd suggest would be that when this happen, you install the mod that was supposed to be installed through BWS manually, and then tell BWS to continue the installation without this mod. This might be a little tedious as you cannot really get the installation going and go do something else, but in the end it will allow you to have all the available mods in Italian, and the rest of them manually installed in English
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,271
    Guys, please read error message before trying to help. It clearly states that:

ERROR: Sys_error("ascension/lib/always.tpa: No such file or directory")

@LayneStaley Somehow you extracted mod without all necessary files. Files are missing. Extract it again and retry. Do you use EE or Classic version? Next time please use the link which is displayed at when errors popup.
  • LayneStaleyLayneStaley Member Posts: 40
    @Arunsun thanks a lot, I aready installed with EETool and it is all in English, it’s not a big problem, it’s a good excuse to improve it :smiley: