Skip to content

A few questions...

Hey everyone! I have a couple questions about NWN:EE - first, when playing a Sorcerer, I see how to bring up the window for what spells my character currently has, but how do I choose what spells to memorize? Second, do clerics and druids learns spells through scrolls found in the game?

Comments

• Nic_MercyNic_Mercy Member Posts: 418

Hey everyone! I have a couple questions about NWN:EE - first, when playing a Sorcerer, I see how to bring up the window for what spells my character currently has, but how do I choose what spells to memorize? Second, do clerics and druids learns spells through scrolls found in the game?

Sorcerers (and Bards) do not memorize spells like Wizards do. They know fewer spells but can cast whatever spells they know as long as they have slots available for that level.

So, for example, if your Sorcerer knows the first level spells Magic Missile, Mage Armor, Protection From Alignment, and Shelgarn's Persistent Blade, and they have 6 1st level spell slots available, they can cast any combination of those spells up to 6 times. So say, 6 Magic Missiles, or 4 Magic Missiles and 2 Mage Armor's, or maybe 3 Mage Armor's and 3 Protection From Alignments.

Just open your spellbook and drag the spells to your action bar and then rest. You'll see how it works soon enough. :)
  • NeveroddoreveNNeveroddoreveN Member Posts: 173
    Oh, I see! Makes sense! Thanks so much, Nic_Mercy!
  • Nic_MercyNic_Mercy Member Posts: 418

Oh, I see! Makes sense! Thanks so much, Nic_Mercy!

Happy to help! :)