Skip to content

BG: EE Kindle fire hd10

Recently bought a Kindle fire hd10 and was disappointed to find that BG EE wasn't on the Amazon app store. So with the little knowledge I have of these things, I sideloaded the play store and attempted to redownload my purchased copy to find that after it finishes downloading it disappears. So I tracked down the apk and downloaded it and installed it with the ez file explorer app. As soon as the game tries to start up on crashes instantly before displaying anything. Can anyone point me in the right direction I want to start a massive Beam dog play through on all these classics. I was trying to avoid rooting my Kindle since its brand new and I'm afraid to brick it. So I'm hoping it isn't my only option. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Comments

• UnendingCreedUnendingCreed Member Posts: 2
    Update***

As of last night BG EE randomly started working on my Kindle fire hd10. I went to Google play and planned on uninstalling the game and reinstalling but instead decided to give it a shot and miraculously it loaded up fine and I've been playing since!
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Nice to see the problem solved itself. Have a good play!