Skip to content

Jaheira disappearing

So I left her and Khalid at the Friendly Arm Inn cuz I wanted to explore other NPCs and now she's gone and only Khalid is there. This has to be a bug because it was a struggle to even have her talk to me after I reformed telling me that she'd travel with me again.

Comments

• KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 632
    Haven't you learned from Bg2, that she is a very complicated woman and likely to carry a grudge? xD Seriously though, it does seem like a bug of sorts. Likely one of those random things that may or may not happen, depending on the mood of your infinity engine game.. Seems you might have to CLUA her back in.
  • DaelricDaelric Member Posts: 266
    Also I went back to Beregost to look for Garrick and I can't seem to find him anywhere. Does he just ghost to after you deny him once?
  • Twilight_FoxTwilight_Fox Member Posts: 448
    I think that this is my only negative point on this game. It could be great if we can all regroup in the friendlyarms inn.
    At least have NPCs go somewhere and have em tell you where so if you want you can get em later. I can't believe they didn't include this.
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    She's gone because you left the toilet seat up too many times :P

I have heard that the NPC's take off after you boot them, unless they tell you they will wait up for you somewhere.
    I think she was sad she wasn't in a real man's company anymore and being stuck next to Khalid in the Friendly Arm wasn't doing it for her.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    My experience is that all npc-boots stay exactly where you booted them, forever. I don't know whether reputation affects it or not. I know that I'm up to 19 rep, and Kagain is still standing there outside the Nashkel Inn, right where I dumped him for Rasaad.
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    Xan disappears forever if you don't let him into your party when you find him :o
    I'm pretty sure that Jaheira's disappearance in my game was a bug. I walked by her to go take a nap in the inn and when i went back outside just Khalid was there.