Skip to content

New Favorite Party List!!!

So far my new favorite party is like this. Also keep in mind I ofc have for-knowledge of things to come in BG:2.

Me (Lawful Evil Necromancer Mage)
Minsc
Dorn
Jaheira
Imoen
Neera

The other NPC Party members are still alive except for a few I got killed on purpose to keep their counter-parts without loosing them in the process.

The following people I got killed on purpose by monster suicide. I got Xzar killed to keep Montaron and make room for Neera. I killed Khalid killed to make room for Dorn. I got Dynaheir killed too so I could keep Minsc.

I left Montaron in Nashkel, alive. Xan is alive still waiting where he was held captive. There's someone else in Nashkel I plan on picking up in another game (won't say who for spoiler reasons). There's a few others still alive that I accepted but dismissed just to make them wait there for me for eternity...mwahahaha.

Comments

• BlackIvoryBlackIvory Member Posts: 75
    a lot of alignment clashes no?
  • KomarrKomarr Member Posts: 80
    If he doesn't let his reputation get too low it shouldn't be a big problem.
  • RavenXRavenX Member Posts: 86
    Indeed. I have to keep it in the middle ground. Too high and Dorn complains, too low and Minsc complains.
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    Anything with Neera and Montaron. I've never used him before, but now with a Cleric CHARNAME, he performs really well. Neera, on the other hand, is just fun. I love Wild Mages ('course, she didn't summon a Balor on me until now...)
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    My favourite is:

Minsc
    Neera
    Rasaad
    Imoen
    Jaheira

I am playing with Branwen right now tho, because I wanted to try her out. A good balanced party I think, my CHARNAME is a elven fighter/mage.