Skip to content

For BG2 *may contain spoilers*

This isnt a huge issue, but something I would be happy with if it was fixed, in the second game when you go to spellhold and get imoen back, lets say you had Jan or another theif with you besides yoshimo. If you drop them for imoen, which I always do because it makes sense story wise, they get left in spellhold, anf you can never get them back. it would be nice if there was some way to get them again. I like Jan, I dont want him to rot in spellhold. I guess I could just bring yoshimo with me, so again this isnt a huge issue, but if they could just add some explanation to make jan or whoever you leave in spellhold get back out it would be nice.

Comments

• joshykinsjoshykins Member Posts: 95
    Yes, thank you, that was always a bit of a plot hole in my books, the dropped character should have made their way back to town or something...
  • ItstucktwiceItstucktwice Member Posts: 182
    Assuming they were left there to rot for the entirety of SOA, the plothole could be fixed when you summon them to the pocket plane in TOB. Although I don't know why they would be willing to join your party after you left them in an abandoned asylum for that long.