Skip to content

Created vs PreGen Fighter/Mage Appearance

OverpainOverpain Member Posts: 6
edited January 2013 in Not An Issue
Hello,
I've seen related posts about Fighter/Mage or Dual Class appearance. Game in default sets your appearance to fighter and it seems that there is no way to change it (without mods).
If you create for example Elf Fighter/Mage, he will look like elf fighter, but there is one pregenerated character: Canderous (Elf, Fighter/Mage) and he does look like mage.
It is small thing, ineed, but I would prefer to use mage sprite on every time and I wonder why only that particular, pregenerated character looks different.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    The pre-generated fighter also has 3 pips in Long Sword, which allows you to go up to 5 by the end of the game. You shouldn't be able to do that either.

The pre-generated characters were not made using the same rules that we have to follow.
  • OverpainOverpain Member Posts: 6
    Ahh, I see. Quite a pity you cannot change which of your classes appearance to use, but I am glad it's solved now :)
  • BartimaeusBartimaeus Member Posts: 15
    edited December 2012
    You actually can - via Shadowkeeper or the in-game cheats. CTRL+6/7 alternate between creature animations. CTRL+7 is the one you want to use first, if you do try and change your character animation. (You will have to enable DebugMode/Cheats, though, to use these commands.)

(edit) Actually, I just tested the in-game cheat one - the animation change doesn't stay for more than that session, (changes back if you save and reload), and doesn't properly use its armored variants. :(
  • OverpainOverpain Member Posts: 6
    Well, it seems I am to stick with Fighter sprite then. It's only a cosmetic thing after all, nevertheless I am surprised there is no option to change that.
    I just like the classic mage look - in robes and usually played pure mage, but this time wanted to try something new (actually half-new ;))
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    As @Bartimaeus already said: ShadowKeeper is your friend ;)