Skip to content

Ramazith dissapeared *Spoiler alert*

JuomariJuomari Member Posts: 7
edited November 2013 in Fixed
So, i went into ragefast's home and free'd nymph there, and after that i went into north section of the city where is ramazith's tower ( wasn't there before, first time entered ), and ramazith is nowhere to be found, and he should stand next to his tower as far as i know.

Don't know did this happen in normal version of baldur's gate, but is there anyway to kill this guy anymore ? Or am i wrong that he should stand next to his tower ? i checked inside the tower also and he wasn't there ( yes, all floors ).
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    He disappears if you have freed the nymph before talking to him, otherwise he would give the quest again and that wouldn't make much sense.
  • UbderDuploUbderDuplo Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2012
    Is this just in BG:EE? or was that the case in BG1 aswell?

*edit* Couse I have freed the nymph... But not made my way to ramazith yet, but I guess there is no + 2 ring for me this time then... ugh.
  • JuomariJuomari Member Posts: 7
    Well, whatever is the case, this is enchanted edition and dissapearing quest character's shouldn't dissapear like this, if anything, if you have freed nymph already

1. he gives the quest, and you can immidietly talk to him and he turns hostile as you did it wrong way ( or something alike ), this is a case in many quests if you accidently did them BEFORE you talked to quest givers.

2. if you're done the quest he should still be there, if you talk to him he shouldn't say anything.

simply making quest characters to dissapear is wrong way.... and as far as i know, this IS enchanted edition ;F so i hope they fix this.
  • UbderDuploUbderDuplo Member Posts: 2
    Yes, but I wonder if anyone knows if this is just an old bug they didnt fix in this "enhanced" edition, or if this is something new they brought into BG:EE. Couse there is nothing enhanced about this!
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    "1. he gives the quest, and you can immidietly talk to him and he turns hostile as you did it wrong way ( or something alike ), this is a case in many quests if you accidently did them BEFORE you talked to quest givers."

Then they should all be fixed. That is awful design.

But as for Ramazith, I suppose you could prevent the quest from running and just add him back for those who want to kill him for the loot. I'll make a bug report for the devs.