Skip to content

Rasaad and Viconia do not banter

ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
edited January 2013 in Not An Issue
Hi, I heard from another part of this forum, that Viconia and Rasaad are supossed to have some banter, but I have both in my party and nothing happend so far.
To tell the truth, The only banter I got from him until now (currently in the cloakwood forest) is the story about how he became a monk.
He also didn't get any quest so far, I don't know if that's how it's supossed to be, but it's kinda weird, since I allready got Dorn's and Neera's quests.

Am I missing here somthing or is that a bug?

I also noticed from others, that they first picked up Viconia and then Rasaad. In my case it was vice versa. Hope that helps.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Ok, since nobody seems to care, can then at least please somebody tell me the console command to reset Rasaad's banter?
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    What happens is that Rasaad will say something and then Viconia will interject and they'll talk. One of these interjections happens during the monk backstory dialogue you mentioned; since you picked up Rasaad first, maybe Viconia wasn't present at the time?

Rasaad's quest doesn't begin until you get to a certain part of Baldur's Gate (the city). If Viconia is in your party, you should see another interaction between them there.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Ah, ok :) Thanks for the help.
  • toshirotoshiro Member Posts: 113
    Probably because viconia thinks he's an idiot, they talked once then she ignored him.