Skip to content

Gauntlets of Weapon Expertise

ShokkiShokki Member Posts: 2
edited December 2012 in Not An Issue
The Gauntlets are not suppose to be at the Tazok's tent at Bandit Camp. You most likely took this from Dudleyville fixes, "Because many people kill Tazok for his gauntlets I have added these items instead to the trapped chest in the main tent of the bandit camp."

But this does not make sense since Tazok is never supposed to be able to be killed and because of that you were never suppose to be able to get those gauntlets from his body, this is purely powergaming tweak. There is already pair of these gauntlets in the game that you can get and this item seems to be unique anyways so second pair shoudn't even exist in the realms.
Post edited by Tanthalas on

Comments

• ElizabethSterlingElizabethSterling Member Posts: 39
    edited December 2012
    Dying and coming back isn't an issue for Tazok, it became somewhat of a joke in BG2 . I say roll with it.
  • ShokkiShokki Member Posts: 2
    What does that have to with any of this? Those gauntlets are not in the chest in original game so I don't see why they should the be there now.
  • ElizabethSterlingElizabethSterling Member Posts: 39
    edited December 2012
    My point is it's not much of an issue especially when compared to the original game, not to mention that's far from the only change from BG1. Let people have their gauntlets, it's not exactly a game-changer and categorically not a bug.
  • James_MJames_M Member Posts: 141
    Was a nice bonus!
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    This isn't a bug, it was a design decision.

If you agree with it or not is another question.