Skip to content

I also have 2 words for Overhaul:

THANK YOU!!!

Comments

• MERLANCEMERLANCE Member Posts: 421
    I am inclined to agree. I was afraid you were going to say "Suck it!" though.
  • NukeninNukenin Member Posts: 327
    I was hoping for MORE DEMILICHES myself.

When I entered the Priest's Quarters and just saw Shank again, I cried. Where's the challenge? We need more people complaining about the lack of +4 weapons and haste in the prologue.
  • AraminaAramina Member Posts: 64
    Nukenin said:

When I entered the Priest's Quarters and just saw Shank again, I cried. Where's the challenge? We need more people complaining about the lack of +4 weapons and haste in the prologue.

Ascension version of Demogorgon spawning in Winthrop's inn! No one would complain about this game being too easy again. ^^

• HeliasHelias Member Posts: 112
    I also have two words to say about BGEE: I'M LUKEWARM !

(yeah, I know, that's actually three words).
  • OssoryOssory Member Posts: 56
    MERLANCE said:

Wouldn't dare!
  • DeltaslayerDeltaslayer Member Posts: 49
    RedGuard said:

Ossory said:

THANK YOU!!!

Well my guess was half right.
    Haha, same here...
  • PugPugPugPug Member Posts: 560
    My two words are TROLLOPS AND PLUG TAILS.
  • NukeninNukenin Member Posts: 327
    edited December 2012
    Aramina said:

Nukenin said:

Ascension version of Demogorgon spawning in Winthrop's inn! No one would complain about this game being too easy again. ^^

Winthrop's fixation on elven posterior hygiene is just begging for this sort of resolution.

Winthrop: My hotel's as clean as an elven a—

*Demogorgon appears in a puff of whatever would make a puff when Demogorgon appears, facing away from Winthrop for dramatic effect*

Winthrop: -rse. What th—?

Demogorgon: Elves got together a collection.

*Winthrop is at a loss, jaw agape*

Demogorgon: I'm not cheap.

*Demogorgon turns to face Winthrop, killing CHARNAME and a couple green-robed monks in the process, while Firebead Elvenhair slips out the front door, chuckling quietly to himself*

Winthrop: N—

*Demogorgon kills Winthrop repeatedly until he dies of it*

EDIT: Fixed Winthrop's quote and Firebead's name, now that I'm reencountering them in-game.
    Post edited by Nukenin on
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
    Fucking brilliant! (My two words.)
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Ossory said:

THANK YOU!!!

I concur.
  • AraminaAramina Member Posts: 64
    @Nukenin Haha, brilliant, someone needs to make a mod like that. Then everyone would be too terrified to ever enter the inn. Might be more fun to let the player try and attack him and give them that horrible feeling of hopelessness before they die.
  • SwordsNotWordsSwordsNotWords Member Posts: 147
    MERLANCE said:

Degeneration Xvart?
  • marfigmarfig Member Posts: 208
    Yeah, well. I just need one word to say that: "Obrigado!"

I win...
  • OssoryOssory Member Posts: 56
    Nukenin said:

Aramina said:

Nukenin said:

Winthrop's fixation on elven posterior hygiene is just begging for this sort of resolution.

Winthrop: My hotel's as clean as an elven a—

*Demogorgon appears in a puff of whatever would make a puff when Demogorgon appears, facing away from Winthrop for dramatic effect*

Winthrop: -rse. What th—?

Demogorgon: Elves got together a collection.

*Winthrop is at a loss, jaw agape*

Demogorgon: I'm not cheap.

*Demogorgon turns to face Winthrop, killing CHARNAME and a couple green-robed monks in the process, while Firebead Elvenhair slips out the front door, chuckling quietly to himself*

Winthrop: N—

*Demogorgon kills Winthrop repeatedly until he dies of it*

EDIT: Fixed Winthrop's quote and Firebead's name, now that I'm reencountering them in-game.
    That's just deeply disturbing...
  • TomeTome Member Posts: 466
    Bah, like CHARNAME would get killed by that. Maybe slightly annoyed. :P CHARNAME's speshul. :3

Technically, that makes me an egotist...